Thursday, December 4, 2014

Post 10

1) I decided to do my post on Padlet, since the concept interested me. It's very simple to use and has an interesting format. The "pad" I created is also on a topic that greatly interests me, and if any people add to this list I'll definitely be interested. Here's a link to the project. As of now, everything on it are my own posts: http://padlet.com/hannahcromwell3/y9svizktb4ae

2) If any other people contribute to the pad I created, I'd definitely find more interest in the site, especially if those posts led me to some good vintage books. I might also make use of Padlet for future school projects that require collaboration between more than two people--it could really be of use.

3) Probably my favorite discovery today was Diigo. I think I'm going to try using that a little more when I get home; I've got a lot of bookmarks on my computer because I follow a lot of internet artists, and this could really help me better organize them.

4) I don't have any suggestions for the tutorial in the instructions--all the programs are simple enough, and I had no trouble with them.

3 comments:

  1. Try embedding your Padlet for a more interactive post. Other than that, I think its good that you didn't have any trouble with the websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked Padlet. If you thought Diigo was useful, you might like Delicious https://delicious.com/. Good work on learning all these new tech tools this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, I agree Diigo is really useful if you like to bookmark a lot of pages but hate having to update every computer every time you make a new bookmark.

    ReplyDelete