Thursday, November 20, 2014

Topic 9

I only missed one question on my TRAILS test:
          9. When you are assessing a website's objectivity, which of the following would you not examine?
          My wrong answer was advertising on the websites. The actual, correct answer was the currency of hyperlinks on the website.
          I believe I missed this question because I misread it. I think when I originally took the test I thought it was asking for a site's currency, which was not the case. Looking back on it now, the correct answer is obvious; while approved advertising on a site could demonstrate bias, whether or not the hyperlinks are still active has little/nothing to do with it.

5 comments:

  1. It seems like a lot of us missed number nine! Your explanation is very well done, I agree with what you said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree that that is a rather confusing question that could have both answers. Good job only missing one question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i guess everyone missed number 9... anyway good explanation that only thing i would change is the format of this post. It seems rather cramped so i would leave spaces in between certain ares just to look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information but I would change up how you formatted the information just to make it look and flow a little nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, you could bold the answer instead of italicizing it to make it pop out more. Good information though.

    ReplyDelete