Thursday, October 9, 2014

Topic 2

Notice anything different? I just used my crazy tech skills to create and upload an avatar to my blog! I used a site called http://www.picassohead.com/, which lets you mash together different body parts and geometric shapes in the style of Picasso. It's a really cool site, and it gives you a lot of freedom with creating your picture; you can change a shape's size or color or where you want it in the picture. I decided to go for plain black and white, though, since I thought that looked better. I didn't want too much color to take away from the blog posts themselves. I'm really happy with the results, and I'd recommend PicassoHead to anyone looking to make a unique and interesting avatar themselves.

5 comments:

  1. i really like that you did something different with the avatar and made it abstract. i don't really have anything negative to say and i just really like that you did something that not everyone did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with your Avatar. I am pleased you figured out how to save, crop and post it. You are getting to be quite the techy. Now, I would really appreciate it if in your post you add Topic 1. It makes it easier for me to identify the posts for grading purposes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your avatar looks awesome! Not adding as many colors was a great choice and it worked very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't want to use this avatar creator simply because it was one of the more harder ones to use but i am glad it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your avatar looks awesome! you may want too add a link to the Picassohead when you get the chance just to avoid having to highlight it. Other than that little thing your avatar looks great.

    ReplyDelete